Suhagra 50mg has Sildenafil, a group of medications known as phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE 5) inhibitor. This medicine treats erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men. It improves blood flow to the male genital organ and calms lung vessels. This drug helps achieve satisfactory penile erection. Consume Suhagra 50mg as prescribed by a physician. Take this Viagra about 1 hour before sexual intercourse. However, Suhagra may cause mild side effects. If you face any severe condition, inform your doctor for proper treatment.
Uses of Suhagra Tablet:
- Erectile dysfunction
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
Is suhagra effective
- Treats male sexual function issues.
- Belongs to a group of medications called PDE5 inhibitors.
- Relaxes the blood vessels to male genital organ.
- Improves blood flow to your specific area.
- Takes b/w 30 minutes and 1 hour to work.
- Helpful in pulmonary hypertension.
- Dryness in mouth
- Flushing (sense of warmth in the neck, trunk, ears, & face)
How to Use:
- Take Suhagra under medical supervision.
- Swallow it with sufficient water.
- Consume it on an empty stomach or with your meal.
- Take this Viagra as prescribed dose and time.
How Does It Work:
Suhagra contains sildenafil to calm lung vessels. It treats impotence by improving blood flow into the male genital organ to achieve an erection, and This medication also treats pulmonary arterial hypertension. If you experience the effect of Suhagra 50mg too strong or too weak, seek a medical assistant.
- Take this medicine as prescribed by your physician.
- if the erection persists more than 4 hours after sexual intercourse, consult tour doctor.
- Not appropriate for adolescents under 18 years of age.
- Don’t take alcohol along with Suhagra.
- If you’ve stomach ulcers, heart, or bleeding problems, seek medical attention.
- Don’t take this tablet more than once a day.
- consult your health professional first before taking it, If you have leukaemia, anemia, or multiple myeloma,
- Don’t consume this medicine if you’re recently consuming drugs to treat chest pain or angina.
What if You Missed a Dose?
If you miss a dose of Sildenafil (Revatio), consume it as soon as you remember. Follow a regular schedule for optimal outcomes. Would you please not compensate your missed dose by taking double dosages.
This medicine is prescribed for impotence and pulmonary arterial hypertension in men. It helps in sexual stimulation to attain the desired erection. Buy Suhagra 50mg from Vcare Pharmacy - a reliable online pharmacy for genuine medications. However, we strive to provide complete and expert-reviewed content on our web page. But we don’t take liability and responsibility for the accuracy and reliability of the information mentioned above. Please consult your physician if you have any queries or doubts about phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors. Don’t disregard qualified medical advice.
Disclaimer: The following content is only for informative purposes. It may not cover all possible non-clinical or clinical aspects regarding Suhagra. Reliance on any detail and subsequent reaction is solely at the consumer's risk, and we don't assume any responsibility for the same. You're recommended to consult your doctor first to get the proper treatment and prevent any unpleasant side effects.