Zolmist Nasal Spray
Quantity : 1 bottle
Migraine is a health problem that gives patients a painful condition. It hinders our everyday life. Then we almost all seek good medicine. Zolmist Nasal Spray is considered a breakthrough migraine medicine that can treat acute migraine attacks. Narrowing the blood vessels helps to flow enough blood into the brain. So migraine headaches can be appropriately removed. After using it, someday, you can prevent the attack from worsening.
What are the uses of the ZOLMIST NASAL SPRAY?
- Acute migraine headache
With Zolmist Nasal Spray, you can improve and increase the blood flow in your brain. So, abnormal activity of muscles that trigger migraines can be prevented. Different research reports say that it is much more effective than other medicines in treating migraine attacks. By preventing the frequency of migraine attacks, the nasal spray may help to perform your daily activities. So, medicine can improve your quality of life indirectly.
The dose and duration of the nasal spray are fixed and determined by the physician. Before starting the treatment, you have to check the label mentioned in the box to get a clear overview of the directions. You have to take the nasal spray ideally to get the best result. You need to insert the bottle tip into one nostril. In this case, it is crucial to close the other nostril. You should use the spray on the side of the nostril located away from the divided cartilage on both sides of the nose. While spraying, with the head straight, you should breathe very gently. You have to repeat the same process for the other nose.
How does the Zolmist Nasal spray works?
As per the doctor, migraine headaches come from the dilatation (swelling) of blood vessels in your brain. The medicine of the Nasal Spray can be absorbed quickly into the bloodstream through the nose's inner lining. Once absorbed, it works by constricting (narrowing) the blood vessels in the head, stopping the transmission of pain signals to the brain, and blocking the release of chemicals that cause nausea and other migraine symptoms. It relieves the migraine attack.
Belongs to the anti-migraine medicine, Zolmist nasal spray contains Zolmitriptan. It is available in different strengths. It can be available in leading online and offline pharmacy stores.
Before You Use Zolmist nasal spray:
You have to ensure that
- You are not allergic to its active ingredient, such as Zolmitriptan
- You don't have any tendency to allergy to a different substance
- You need not use contact lenses
- You don't have any Pre-existing diseases, Surgeries and do not take any Medications, Supplements, etc.
What should you avoid while taking Zolmist nasal spray?
- Dizziness is one of the main side effects of the nasal spray. You must avoid driving a vehicle or operating heavy machinery. It is important to avoid any job that needs a clear vision.
- You should not take the nasal spray without the dose mentioned on the prescription.
- If you are using another nasal drop to treat other problems, you have to discuss it with your physician.
When not to use Zolmist nasal spray?
You should stop taking the nasal spray, when
- You find the Allergy reaction or Hypersensitivity in its active ingredients
- You find any itching, swelling, inflammation, or discomforts in your nose
- if you go through or need to go with any nose Surgery
Where can I get zolmist nasal spray?
You can buy it online from https://v-carepharmacy.com/
Before starting treatment with Zolmist, you should inform the medical practitioners If:
- You have Allergic to the active ingredient of the nasal spray, including Zolmitriptan
- If you need to use other nasal sprays
- if you experience swelling, itching, discomfort, irritation, pain, or other severe inflammation in the nose.
- If you have performed any nose surgery or need to go to any surgery
For migraine headaches: Adults and children above 12 years must take 2.5 mg 1 spray for one nostril). And you can take this amount of spray once 2 hours after taking the last spray.
How much of the Zolmist(Zolmitriptan) nasal spray is to be used?
You have been recommended to follow the prescriptions and instructions of dose mentioned on the prescriptions about taking Zolmist nasal spray. Specialists suggest taking nasal spray twice in each nose a day.
How to take the Zolmist (Zolmitriptan)nasal spray?
Zolmitriptan is an active ingredient of Zolmist Nasal Spray. It may reduce the symptoms of migraines, such as headaches, nausea, and vomiting; it usually works on the serotonin (5-HT) receptors mainly found in our brain. Some neurological conditions can make the brain's blood vessels narrow. So, blood cannot flow properly in the brain, leading to headaches.
There are lots of doctors who prefer to prescribe this Nasal spray for treating migraines. Depending upon the severity of the problem, the doctor recommends the Nasal Spray.
For how long should you use the Nasal spray continuously?
You should take the nasal spray dose as per the medical prescription. You need to carry the spray with you always because migraine attacks suddenly at any time. You should be very careful about the dose to get the best result. Don't miss any dose or overuse the medicine. You should be careful about the overdose or missing a dose. Don't take the larger and smaller dose than the recommended dose.
In case of an overdose, you have to tell your doctor. After taking a larger or more dose of the medication, you should rinse your nose thoroughly and perfectly if you experience any irritation or pain in the nose.
If you miss or skip any dose of the Nasal spray, you should take it immediately after remembering. However, if the skipped or missed dose is very close, you need to avoid the missed dose and go to the regular schedule.
Side effects of the Zolmist nasal spray
Very typical side effects come after using the Zolmist nasal spray, which does not require any medical attention. Research says it may disappear after the body adjusts to the medicine. If it persists for a long time, you have to consult your physician.
Common side effects come from the Zolmist.
- Dryness in mouth
- Taste change
- Peripheral neuropathy (tingling and numbness of feet and hand)
Things to remember
- After using, Zolmist nasal spray can make you sleepy and dizzy. So you should avoid driving or doing anything that needs mental focus and clear vision during the treatment.
- Notify your doctor if your Migraine occurs more often after starting the medication.
- Inform the medical practitioners if you have stomach pain, headache, bloody diarrhea, or worsening high blood pressure.
- Tell your physician if you have any recent history of heart problems such as heart disease or stroke.
- This nasal spray cannot prevent migraine headaches or attacks. So you should take it after symptoms appear.
Interaction with drugs
Taking Zolmist with any of the following drugs can lose its effect and cause some undesirable side effects
To get the best result, you have to keep it in the proper place without moisture, extreme heat, and incredibly cool. You should avoid sunlight exposure.
this product is very effective in migraine , i used this product it is very good and this pharmacy is also very good they provided best service , i am much happy thank you .
No complaints..... Overall best place to shop for meds
Your review is submitted successfully. It will be live after approval, and it takes up to 24 hrs.