Quantity : 20 pills
Caverta 50mg Tablets
Caverta 50mg, commonly called blue pills, is usually recommended to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in males. This medicine is quite effective to improve performance during sexual intercourse. Sometimes low blood pressure flow, anxiety, stress, depression, or other medical conditions lead to erectile dysfunction. Using Caverta 50 mg Tablets will help the user to improve the blood flow into the vessels.
If you're looking to start the intake of the medicine, So be sure you follow the prescription of your doctor. Always consume a tablet before 4 hours of sexual intercourse to gain an erection. However, there are certain conditions when you should avoid consuming the tablet. Read on to find everything about Caverta 50 mg Tablets.
Best Use Of Caverta 50mg Tablets
Doctors often recommend Caverta 50mg Tablets for treating erectile dysfunction (ED) in males. The main role of PDE5 inhibitors is to relax the blood vessels. When the blood flow increases in your penis, it supports erection during sexual intercourse. You can consume the medicine 30 minutes prior to sex for maximum results. A little effort in changing your lifestyle habits can go a long way in treating erectile dysfunction (ED).
When you consume the medicine, there are little chances of getting a few side effects. This reason is the body's response to medicine that sometimes shows up as side effects. If you feel any symptoms after consuming the medicine, there is nothing to worry about. All these symptoms will go on their own but if they persist, contact your doctor.
- Blurred vision
- Muscle pain
- Upset stomach
How To Use It?
Always consult your doctor before consuming the medicine and consume according to prescription. Here are a few things to keep in mind while using Caverta 50 mg Tablets.
- Don't chew, crush or break tablets with your teeth
- Can take with or without a meal
- Consume the whole tablet with a full glass of water
- Take the medicine at a fixed time
In case you miss a specific dose, take it as soon as possible. If it's time to take your next dose, skip one and continue the cycle.
A Few Warnings About Caverta 50mg Tablets
- Pregnant & breastfeeding women should avoid using the tablets
- Children below the age of 18 years can not clinically consume the medicine
- Females should avoid the consumption
- Never consume the medicine with alcohol
- Medicine can lead to dizziness and decrease in alertness, therefore avoid the medicine before driving
- Patients with liver disease should avoid the consumption of Caverta Tablets
- If your regular medicine contain nitrates, avoid Caverta 50 mg Tablets
Before you start using the Caverta 50 mg Tablets, it's good to talk to your doctor. They can help you know about the possible effects and the right dosage. The medicine can start working within one hour, so take accordingly to have the maximum benefits. If in case, you feel strong effects, you can contact your doctor immediately. Remember, the medicine requires a prescription, so always contact your doctor before you buy the Caverta Tablets.
Your review is submitted successfully. It will be live after approval, and it takes up to 24 hrs.