wysolone 10 mg
Quantity : 90 Pills
Prednisolone 10 mg
Wysolone 10 mg comes with generic name Prednisolone 10 mg tablet is an important drug for treating many allergic reactions as well as inflammation in the body. The treatment is used for allergies, blood disorders, skin diseases, infections, and certain cancers. Additionally, the medicine prevents organ rejection following transplantation. Moreover, it reduces the immune system's activity, which assists with autoimmune disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks its own tissues.
Wysolone 10 mg tablets
Wysolone 10 mg is a corticosteroid that has prednisolone as an active ingredient. The corticosteroid, commonly known as steroids, is a form of anti-inflammatory medication. A corticosteroid isn't the same thing as an anabolic steroid. Inflammation (redness and swelling) and allergies are reduced when the release of substances causing them is prevented. In addition, it prescribes measures to prevent organ rejection after a transplant.
The medication is prescribed for allergies and medical conditions.
Prednisolone 10 mg dosage
Consume prednisolone 10 mg tablet with food as prescribed by your doctor. Consume only if your doctor has prescribed the medicine. According to your condition and response to the medication, the dosage you are given will vary. You should never suggest someone else take your medicine or encourage self-medication. Before your symptoms are resolved, they may improve. Although you may feel better, it would be best to complete the entire treatment course.
Older patients: Elderly patients should be treated with caution, especially if they are long-term. It is because corticosteroid side effects are more severe in age.
Pediatric use: Adjusting dosage according to individual clinical responses may be used although a fraction of the adult dosage may be appropriate. It is preferable to take the medication on alternate days.
Prednisolone 10 mg tablet is an effective medication designed to help treat a wide range of allergic and inflammatory reactions. The drug works in the body by preventing the production of chemical messengers called histamines, which have a very important role in allergic reactions.
There are different types of medical conditions for which prednisolone 10 mg tablet is prescribed, such as:
- Joint inflammation (arthritis)
- Breathing problems (e.g., asthma)
- Blood disorders
- Collagen diseases (e.g., lupus)
- Certain eye diseases (e.g., keratitis)
- Cancer (e.g., leukemia)
- Endocrinological disorders (e.g., adrenocortical insufficiency)
- Gastrointestinal problems (e.g., ulcerative colitis)
- Swelling due to certain conditions
- Skin conditions (e.g., psoriasis)
Side Effects of Prednisolone 10 mg tablet:
The majority of these side effects of Prednisolone 10 mg tablet can be managed without medical attention as they gradually fade away over time. The side effects are rare, not experienced by everyone. However, you should contact your doctor if your side effects persist. There are several side effects of Prednisolone 10 mg tablet that is related to high blood pressure, such as
- feeling unwell.
- spasms, due to the loss of potassium from your body,
- peptic ulcer,
- burst or bleeding ulcers,
- skin atrophy,
- muscular weakness,
- myalgia (muscle aches)
- poor wound healing
- thinning of the skin.
A person with severe liver or kidney problems, epilepsy, or an allergy to steroids or prednisolone should not take Prednisolone 10 mg tablet. Pregnant or currently breastfeeding women, as well as those taking any other prescription or non-prescription medications, should check with their physician. Do not get a live vaccine or 'live' vaccine (including measles, mumps, polio, chickenpox) while taking Prednisolone 10 mg tablet. One of these may not work, or you may develop the disease again. Check with your doctor, health care provider, or pharmacist before starting, stopping, or changing the dosage of any medicine.
Drug interactions with prednisolone are generally not severe. The following prednisolone interactions are serious when interacting with mifepristone.
- 74 different drugs interact adversely with prednisolone.
- Approximately 234 different drugs have moderate interactions with prednisolone.
- A total of 127 drugs minimally interact with prednisolone.
It is not possible to provide all potential adverse effects or interactions in this information. Therefore, be sure to inform your doctor or pharmacist about all the products you are currently using before using this product. You should give your doctor and pharmacist a detailed list of all your medications.
- This medication contains prednisolone. In case of allergy, do not take Pediapred, FloPred, Orapred, Orapred ODT, Millipred, Millipred DP, or any of the medicines in this list containing prednisolone.
- Keep away from children.
- In cases of overdose, seek medical attention.
How to take prednisone 10 mg
This medicine comes with tablets forms and can be taken orally, not to take Prednisolne empty stomach, Prefer with milk or plenty of water. taking this medicine emapty stomach can upset your stomach, Always Take your medicine on doctors prescription and as directed by them.
Precautions while taking Prednisolone 10 mg
Alcohol: If you are consuming alcohol, you should consult your doctor. As a precaution to avoid side effects such as excessive dizziness, you should avoid alcohol consumption while taking Prednisolone 10 mg tablet.
Driving: Drowsiness, dizziness, and visual disturbances are normal side effects of Prednisolone 10 mg tablet Driving heavy machinery or operating heavy machinery may be affected by these conditions. Ensure that you are not impaired before driving or operating machinery.
Liver: If you have a history of liver ailments/diseases, Prednisolone 10 mg tablet is to be taken with caution. It may be necessary for your doctor to adjust the dosage.
Kidney: If you have a history of kidney disease, Prednisolone 10 mg tablet should be used with caution. Depending on your medical condition, your doctor may adjust the dosage.
Lifestyle & Nutrition Tips:
- Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties which might help reduce coughing due to its ability to relax the airway membranes.
- It is crucial for those who have a cold or cough to stay hydrated. Cough, runny nose, and sneezing can be relieved by drinking liquids at room temperature.
- Acid reflux is one of the main causes of coughing. Adding foods that don't cause acid reflux to your diet is the simplest way to treat this condition and reduce coughing that is a result.
- Having a compromised immune system puts you at risk of becoming sick as a result of stress. Relaxation techniques such as progressive muscle relaxation and deep breathing can help relieve stress through regular exercise and meditation.
- Make sure you get seven to nine hours of sleep every night to remain fit and safe.
- As a precaution, avoid being in contact with known allergens (allergy-causing agents) such as pollen, dust, etc., and specific foods that can cause allergic reactions.
- Keep your surroundings clean and maintain good personal hygiene.
Your review is submitted successfully. It will be live after approval, and it takes up to 24 hrs.