METROGYL 400 MG
METROGYL 400 MG is a versatile anti-infective medication that treats certain infections caused by microorganisms. It is formulated with metronidazole, and its active and potent ingredients fight against different body infections such as heart, stomach, bones, liver, vagina, skin, and intestines. This antibiotic medicine is safe and effective if prescribed. Metronidazole is also helpful for post-surgery infection, dental infections, diarrhea due to giardia lamblia, entamoeba histolytica, or clostridium difficile. For an optimal result, you should consume this antibacterial drug exactly as prescribed by your physician. This antibiotic may cause mild side effects that may not require any medical attention. However, informing a doctor of severe conditions is essential to avoid any complications and get proper treatment.
Uses of METROGYL 400 MG:
- Parasitic infections (amoebiasis)
- Bacterial infections
- Sexually transmitted infections (giardiasis, urogenital trichomoniasis)
- Post-surgery infections
Benefits of METROGYL 400 MG:
- Versatile antibacterial medication to treat different infections.
- Helpful in the treatment of amoebiasis, urogenital trichomoniasis, and giardiasis.
- Causes mild side effects, which are well tolerable if taken under a medical instructor.
- Safe and effective if prescribed.
- Stops the pathogen growth of microorganisms.
- An entire course of treatment kills all bacteria and doesn’t become resistant.
Metronidazole may cause mild side effects that gradually resolved once your body starts adjusting to in. These side effects may include:
- Unpleasant taste
- Stomach discomfort
- Abdominal cramps
- Eating disorder
If your side effects get worse or your condition doesn't improve, consult your doctor.
How to Use:
- Take this antibiotic after your meal.
- Don’t break, chew, or crush this tablet.
- It should be taken as intrusted by your doctor.
How it Works:
This medicine contains metronidazole that stops the growth of pathogens. In addition, its active element kills microorganisms and parasites.
- Follow a regular schedule and prescription for an optimal result.
- Don’t take an overdose.
- Consult a gynecologist if you’re a lactating or pregnant woman.
- Avoid consuming alcohol during your treatment.
- Inform your doctor if you’ve epilepsy or fits.
- If you have dialysis, peripheral neuropathy, kidney disease, consult your doctor before use.
- Take the advice of a physician if you suffer from Cockayne syndrome and blood disorders.
- Keep away from pets and children.
- An incomplete course of treatment may not kill all bacteria.
- Store it in a dark and cool place.
What if you forget to take it?
Take your missed dose as soon as possible and follow your regular schedule. Don’t consume a double dose to compensate for your missed one. Overdose may cause dizziness, diarrhea, weight loss, drowsiness, sleeplessness, nausea, and vomiting.
To buy METROGYL 400 MG online at its best rate, explore Vcare pharmacy. We provide a customer-friendly platform along with easy browsing and a smooth billing process. You can place your order at our online pharmacy by uploading your prescription. We provide authentic medicine for a seamless shopping experience! You’re requested not to disregard qualified medical advice.
Disclaimer: The following is basic information about METROGYL 400 MG that should not be considered as a replacement for medical consultation or advice. The content given above is only for informative purposes. We don’t guarantee the completeness and accuracy of these details provided on this webpage. However, you’re strongly recommended to take the advice of a doctor. Consulting a health physician is the right way to get proper treatment!