Metrogyl 200 mg tablets
Metrogyl 200 mg is an antibiotic medicine. It strengthens the immunity system to fight against infections caused by parasites, bacteria, and other microorganisms. Metronidazole 200 mg contains an anti-infective agent to treat bacterial infections. Take a prescription by a doctor and complete an entire course of treatment. It may cause unpleasant side effects such as slight metallic taste, dryness, nausea, and headache. Let your health professional know if you face severe effects, or your condition doesn’t improve.
metrogyl 200 uses:
- Parasitic infections
- Vaginal bacterial infections
- Skin bacterial infections
- Dental infections
- Giardia lamblia
- Post-surgery infections
- Helpful in the treatment of parasitic and bacterial infections.
- An effective antibiotic for a wide range of gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria.
- Stops the production of proteins in harmful microorganisms.
- Treats abscesses, pressure sores, gum ulcers, and leg ulcers.
- Makes you feel better quite quickly.
- Safe antibacterial medication if prescribed by a qualified medical expert.
Metrogyl 200 Side effects:
- Eating disorder
- Unpleasant taste
- Abdominal cramps
- Pain or stomach discomfort
Consult your health physician if the following side effects don’t disappear gradually, or your condition worsens.
How to use:
- Consume it with sufficient water.
- Take it after your meal.
- Use Metronidazole 200mg as instructed by your doctor.
How it works:
Metrogyl 200 mg helps in the cell death of susceptible organisms and stops the growth of parasites & bacteria.
- Don’t exceed the suggested dosage.
- Follow a regular schedule for optimal results.
- Take plenty of fluids to avoid diarrhea and dysentery.
- Inform your physician if you’re breastfeeding or pregnant woman.
- Infections may come back if you stop taking Metronidazole 200mg too early. Therefore, finish the whole course of treatment.
- Consult your doctor if you’ve any liver or kidney problems.
- This antibiotic drug may affect driving as it causes dizziness. Consult your doctor before use.
- Keeps this medicine away from sunlight.
- Avoid taking alcohol along with this medication.
- Inform your doctor if you’ve any diseases of the nervous system.
What if you forget to take?
You’re suggested to take your missed dose as soon as you remember. Then, if it is the time for your next dose, skip it and continue with your fixed time for a pleasant outcome. Don’t take an overdose to compensate for your missed dose.
Buy Metrogyl 200 mg online from Vcare Pharmacy at a competitive price. We assure to provide high-quality and genuine medicine. Our online pharmacy eradicates ineffective and fake medications to encourage the functioning of the pharmaceutical industry. Please don’t disregard medical advice.
Disclaimer: The above information should not be treated as a replacement for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or consultation. However, we have mentioned basic information about Metronidazole 200mg. But it may not cover all medical or non-medical aspects. It would be best if you took the advice of a doctor before using it. We don’t guarantee the completeness and accuracy of the details given on this webpage. Take medical consultation in case of any doubts or queries regarding Metrogyl 200 mg. Vcare Pharmacy intends to support, not discourage, a health physician-patient relationship.