FERTIGYN 5000 IU
Quantity : 1 vial
Fertigyn 5000 IU
Fertigyn 5000 IU is classified as a sex hormone. This Hormone helps to treat infertility in women and hypogonadism in men. It also treats cryptorchidism in boys. If a female is unable to conceive after trying for a year this is called infertility. When a man is unable to produce enough hormone that is needed for male growth this condition is known as hypogonadism. In Cryptorchidism testes do not descend into the skin bag below the penis(scrotum).
Fertigyn 5000 IU has human chorionic gonadotrophin. HCG is useful in treating female infertility and male hypogonadism and Cryptorchidism. The injection helps to increase the ovulation process in women. It also helps men to improve their sperm counts. Prefer a doctor or nurse to give the injection to you. This can have some side effects that include restlessness, depression, early puberty, pain at the site of injection, headache, etc. It is available in injection form.
Do not take HCG injection if you have any allergy to human chorionic gonadotrophin. Also avoid this if you have prostatic cancer, uncontrolled thyroid, vaginal bleeding, Ovarian cyst, etc. A pregnant lady should not use HCG injections. If you are a breastfeeding woman consult a health expert before use. This helps with infertility in women.
Benefits of 5000 IU Fertigyn Injection
Fertigyn 5000 IU has human chorionic gonadotropin which comes under the category of sex hormone. This hormone helps in the normal growth of an egg in a women's ovary. In the ovulation process, it also stimulates egg release. Thereby helping in treating women's infertility. The use of gertigyn 5000 IU also increases the chance of pregnancy.
When the sex organ of a man does not work properly it is called hypogonadism. It helps to increase the production of testosterone. Also helps to increase sperm counts in men. HCG works in treating structural deformities in boys 3 to 9 years of age.
Uses of Fertigyn 5000 IU
- Women Infertility
- Male Hypogonadism
- Child Cryptorchidism
This HCG comes in the form of an Injection. You should use it under the muscles. Prefer a doctor to give you the injection shots. Therefore you should avoid self-use.
Directions for Use Fertigyn Injection
1. Administration: Fertigyn Injection is typically administered by a healthcare professional, such as a doctor or nurse. It is usually given as an intramuscular (IM) injection, which means it's injected into a muscle, often the buttock or thigh.
2. Dosage: The dosage of Fertigyn Injection will be determined by your healthcare provider based on your specific medical condition and treatment plan. Follow their instructions carefully and do not adjust the dosage on your own.
3. Injection Site Preparation: Before administering the injection, ensure that the injection site is clean and dry. You can use an alcohol swab to clean the area.
4. Reconstitution: If Fertigyn Injection comes in a powdered form, it will need to be reconstituted before use. Follow the manufacturer's instructions or your healthcare provider's guidance on how to mix the medication properly.
5. Injection Technique: If you're administering the injection at home, your healthcare provider will show you the proper technique. Here's a general outline:
· Remove the cap from the needle and syringe.
· Draw up the appropriate dosage of the reconstituted medication into the syringe.
· Tap the syringe gently to remove any air bubbles, and then push the plunger until a small drop of medication comes out of the needle.
· Pinch a fold of skin at the injection site and insert the needle at a 90-degree angle into the muscle.
· Inject the medication slowly and steadily. Pull the needle out gently.
6. Disposal: Dispose of used needles and syringes safely in a sharps container to prevent accidental needlesticks. Follow your local regulations for proper disposal.
7. Storage: Store Fertigyn Injection as directed by the manufacturer. Generally, it should be kept in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and out of the reach of children.
8. Follow-up: Your healthcare provider will schedule follow-up appointments to monitor your response to the medication and adjust your treatment plan if necessary. Make sure to attend these appointments as recommended.
How does It work?
The HCG injection works to improve the testosterone level in men and also helps in egg release from the ovary in women. It helps to increase the production of testosterone. Also helps to increase sperm counts in men. HCG works in treating structural deformities in boys 3 to 9 years of age.
Side Effects of Fertigyn Injection
The HCG has a few side effects though most of the side effects go away in a few days. If any side stays for a long time then consult a health expert. The most general adverse effects such as early puberty, Irritability, depression, Injection site pain, etc. But you should take it as suggested by your doctor.
- Pain or Irritation at Injection Site: It's common to experience some discomfort, redness, or swelling at the injection site.
- Headache: Some individuals may experience headaches after receiving Fertigyn injections. These headaches are usually mild and temporary.
- Fatigue: Feeling tired or fatigued can be a common side effect. This could be due to the hormonal changes triggered by the medication.
- Mood Changes: Some people might experience mood swings, irritability, or changes in emotions.
- Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome (OHSS): In some cases, especially when Fertigyn is used in conjunction with other fertility medications, there's a risk of developing OHSS. Symptoms can include abdominal pain, bloating, nausea, vomiting, and difficulty breathing.
- Breast Tenderness: Fertigyn injections can lead to breast tenderness or sensitivity.
- Water Retention: Some people might experience water retention or mild swelling.
- Gastrointestinal Upset: Nausea, vomiting, or gastrointestinal discomfort can occur, although it's not very common.
- Allergic Reactions: While rare, allergic reactions to Fertigyn injections can occur. Symptoms of an allergic reaction may encompass a rash, itching, swelling, intense dizziness, and breathing difficulties. It is crucial to promptly seek medical assistance if you encounter these indicators.
- Blood Clots: There is a very rare risk of blood clot formation associated with hCG injections.
Warning and Precautions
The HCG injection can give multiple pregnancies. So consult with your health expert about the pros and cons before taking it. Some patients may experience shortness of breath, loss of consciousness, and low pulse. In some cases, patients may experience enlargement in ovarian cysts also. Therefore monitor yourself regularly. Children may have early puberty. If you notice any of the problems please consult a doctor asap.
Breastfeeding;- A breastfeeding mother should avoid the use of HCG. Because this can interact with breast milk.
Pregnancy;- Do not use HCG injection during pregnancy. To know more about it consult a doctor before use.
Liver;- You need to consult a doctor if you have liver related problems before using it.
Kidney;- To know about the pros and cons contact your health expert if you have kidney issues.
Driving;-You can drive a car or a bike after taking fertigyn 5000 IU. Because it does not affect your alertness.
- Take this injection in the muscles or under the skin.
- This injection should be given by a doctor or nurse.
- This helps men to treat delayed puberty or oligospermia.
- If you have sudden weight gain, hard pelvic pain, vomiting, or nausea. Then consult a health expert as soon as possible.
- Do not have sex if your ovaries are overstimulated. Also if you have used barrier contraception for at least four days.
Store in a fridge but do not freeze it.
Contraindications of Fertigyn Injection
Fertigyn Injection is contraindicated for individuals with hypersensitivity to human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) or its components, primary ovarian failure, certain tumors of the reproductive system, thyroid or adrenal disorders, untreated or undiagnosed uterine bleeding, kidney or liver disorders, pregnancy, breastfeeding, prostate cancer, ovarian cysts or enlargement unrelated to polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), asthma, cardiovascular or blood clotting disorders, and in children with signs of early puberty. It should be used with caution and under medical supervision in those with certain medical conditions or a history of certain disorder.
Buy fertigyn 5000 IU injection
You can purchase Fertigyn 5000 IU injection from V- CarePharmacy. This medication containshuman chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) and is often used in fertility treatments.It's important to follow your healthcare provider's guidance and prescriptionwhen using this injection. V CarePharmacy offers this product for those seekingfertility support, and you should consult with a medical professional beforemaking any purchases or starting any treatments.
FAQs About Fertigyn 5000 IU
Q1: Is Fertigyn 5000IU Injection painful?
Fertigyn 5000 IU Injection can cause mild discomfort at the injection site, but the pain is generally tolerable and brief
Q2: Where do you inject Fertigyn 5000IU Injection?
Fertigyn 5000 IU Injection is typically injected into a muscle, such as the buttock or thigh.
Q3 Is the possibility of having twins increased when undergoing treatment with the Fertigyn 5000IU Injection?
Treatment with Fertigyn 5000 IU Injection can potentially increase the chances of twins, but the likelihood depends on various factors and individual responses to the treatment.
Q4: Why do doctors suggest Fertigyn 5000IU Injection injections for pregnancy?
Doctors may suggest Fertigyn 5000 IU Injection during pregnancy to support hormone levels and ensure healthy development of the pregnancy.
Q5: Do Fertigyn 5000IU Injection injections cause breast tenderness?
Yes, Fertigyn 5000 IU Injection injections can potentially cause breast tenderness as a side effect.
Q6: Is Fertigyn 5000 IU only for women?
No, while it's predominantly used in women's health, Fertigyn 5000 IU might also have applications for men, as determined by healthcare providers.
Q7: Are there any self-administration tips?
Yes, your healthcare provider will guide you on proper self-administration techniques, if applicable.
Q8: Can Fertigyn 5000 IU guarantee pregnancy?
While it significantly improves the chances of pregnancy, individual results may vary.
Q9: Are there any age restrictions for using Fertigyn 5000 IU?
Age restrictions might vary based on individual health conditions and treatment plans.
Q10: What if I miss a dose?
Contact your healthcare provider immediately for guidance if you miss a dose
Your review is submitted successfully. It will be live after approval, and it takes up to 24 hrs.