Combutol 800 mg
Combutol 800 mg contains the active ingredient' ethambutol' used to treat (tuberculosis). It acts by halting the production of mycobacterium tuberculosis bacteria, causing TB. This Anti Tuberculosis Drug is prescribed for lung diseases or antibacterial infections. However, it may cause specific side effects such as stomach upset, abdominal pain, headache, nausea, or allergic reactions. If you face severe symptoms, inform your doctor to get effective treatment.
This antitubercular medication is used with other tuberculosis medicines, such as pyrazinamide, isoniazid and rifampicin. You may take this antibiotic with or without food. Overdosing can cause severe health conditions like vision loss and other eye problems. Don't skip your doses and complete the whole course of treatment. Follow the recommended duration and amount for optimal results. All the details mentioned here are only for general information purposes. Effects and uses of Combutol 800 mg may vary from one person to another. Consequently, you're recommended to take the advice of a Pulmonologist before using it.
Uses of Antitubercular Medicine
Treatment in Tuberculosis (TB)
Benefits of Ethambutol
- Formulated with active ingredients.
- Acts as an anti-tuberculosis drug to treat TB.
- Helps stop the mycobacterium cell wall production.
- Treats the infection-causing bacteria.
- Prescriptive medicine gives optimal results.
Follow the physician’s instructions carefully in order to get better improvement in your symptoms.
Report to your doctor immediately if you’re experiencing any of the following side effects:
- Tingling or burning sensation of feet & hand
- Loss of appetite
- Swelling & pain of joint
- Vomiting or nausea
- Abdominal pain
- Blurred vision
- Skin rash
How to Use?
Take this Bacteriostatic Antimycobacterial medicine in the dose & duration as recommended by your Pulmonologist. It will help if you consume this tablet at a fixed time.
If you’re allergic to its active ingredients, contact a doctor first before use. Specific allergies & signs may include:
- Shortness of breath
- Eye or gout disorders
- History of Liver disease
- History of Kidney disease
- Swelling of throat, tongue, lips, or face
Contraindications of Anti Tuberculosis Drug
- Optic neuritis
How it Works
Combutol 800 mg works as antitubercular medicine to treat bacterial infections. It contains ethambutol that destroys the production of the mycobacterium cell wall complex and fights infection.
Key Highlights of Antitubercular Drug
- The average duration of effect may last for 9 to 12 hours.
- The duration may differ from one person to another.
- No habit-forming tendencies were reported.
- The effect of this drug may different if you have kidney problems.
- Use this antibiotic under medical supervision.
- Not recommended to take during pregnancy. Consult a medical practitioner first.
- Overdosing may cause severe medical conditions.
- Complete the entire course of treatment for maximum results.
- Ethambutol may feel safe for breastfeeding mothers if prescribed.
- Diabetes patients should check their blood sugar regularly as it may lower Blood sugar.
- Inform your doctor if you have any history of kidney or liver conditions.
- In case your kid vomited within 30 min after consuming this tablet, repeat the dose. If your child vomits again, please inform your doctor.
In case of overdose, you should seek medical treatment to avoid any harmful complications.
If you forget to take a dose, take your missed dose as soon as you remember. Please don’t take a double amount in order to compensate for your missed one. It may cause some unpleasant health conditions.
The conclusion is should you buy it or not
This antitubercular medication treats tuberculosis by reducing the growth of bacterial infections. You can buy Combutol 800 mg from our reliable online pharmacy. We provide genuine and premium quality drugs worldwide. Vcare pharmacy always takes care of customer satisfaction. We offer easy availability of goods and services at a competitive rate. Place an order and get your prescription medicines at your doorstep. We provide common information on this web page. But our online pharmacy doesn’t guarantee the exhaustiveness or accuracy of any medications or drugs. Please, don’t take medicine or combination without consultation with a medical expert.
Disclaimer: The following content isn’t implied or intended to substitute for professional medical treatment, diagnosis or advice. All details available on this webpage is only for general information purposes. We don’t take responsibility for any aspect of medications or treatments. If the patients have any questions or doubts about this Anti-Tuberculosis Drug, we strongly suggest they consult their doctor immediately.