Ciplactin Pills 4mg
Quantity : 60 Tablets
Uses Of Ciplactin 4Mg
- Reduce the symptoms of seasonal nose allergies such as itchy nose and sneezing
- Inhibit allergic symptoms like conjunctivitis, teary eyes, itching, and more
- Treat skin disease called dermographism in which slight scratching can cause a red line
- Also, acts as an appetite stimulant that treats appetite loss
How Does Ciplactin 4mg Pill Work?
How To Use The Ciplactin Pills?
- Take the medicine with or without food and with 1 glass of water
- Keep your doctor's advice in mind while consuming the medicine
- Take the Ciplactine 4mg as a whole without cutting, chewing, or breaking it
- Also, Fix a time for the pill and consume it regularly at the same time
Storage Of The Medicine
- Keep the medicine in a dry and clean place to protect it from moisture
- Avoid direct heat and sunlight and try to maintain 25°C
- Keep kids and pets away from reaching the medicine
Side Effects Of The Medicine
- Dry mouth, fever
- Skin rash, itching
- Nausea, vomiting
- Diarrhea, constipation
- Headache, dizziness
- Fatigue, sleepiness
In-depth Warnings and Precautions Of Ciplactin 4Mg
- Listed here are a few in-depth warnings and precautions about the pill.
- Pregnancy: If you are pregnant, you need to consult your doctor before starting the Ciplactine 4 mg. They can analyze the health condition to see if the tablet works positively.
- Breastfeeding: The medicine can pass through the milk. This is why it can affect the health of the newborn to a large extent. Patients should consult their doctor if they are breastfeeding mothers. Your doctor can decide whether you should discontinue
- breastfeeding or medicine.
- Driving: Pills can cause dizziness and drowsiness in individuals. You might feel sleepy after consuming the medicine. This is why patients should not drive if they do not feel well.
- Alcohol: Do not use medicine with alcohol as it can lead to serious negative effects.
- voiding using Ciplactin pills, if you have used MAO inhibitors medicines like;-
Other General Warnings
- Heart diseases
- High blood pressure
- Bronchial asthma
- High level of thyroid hormones
- Increased eye pressure
- Stomach, intestine, or kidney problems
- Trouble in urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Diet and Lifestyle Changes
- Keep your hands clean with water and soap to avoid spreading the germs
- Include the food items in your diet that are rich in good bacteria like yogurt
- Try to include plenty of fluids and other liquids to avoid body dehydration
- If you have a sore throat, try to gargle using the saltwater
Right Dosage Of Ciplactin 4Mg Tablets
- Excess to Ciplactin can lead to serious side effects like;-
- Sleepiness, dizziness
- Confusion, restlessness
- Excitation, nervousness
- Shaking, fits, hallucinations
- Dry mouth, fixed or widened pupils
- Redness, nausea, vomiting
- Diarrhea, constipation
- Trouble breathing
- Heart failure in newborn or young babies
FAQs about Ciplactin Pills
1. What is Ciplactin?
2. How does Ciplactin 4 mg work?
3. What is the Ciplactin pill used for?
4. How should I take Ciplactin 4mg?
5. Are there any side effects of Ciplactin?
6. Can a Ciplactin pill be used for weight gain?
7. Can I use Ciplactin pills for allergies?
8. Is Ciplactin safe for children?
9. How long does it take for Ciplactin 4mg to work?
10. Can I take a Ciplactin tablet with other medications?
Your review is submitted successfully. It will be live after approval, and it takes up to 24 hrs.