its generic name is Periactin. it is an antihistamine tablet used to treat appetite stimulants, Seasonal and perennial allergies, Vasomotor rhinitis. Ciplactin 4mg tablet contains Cyproheptadine as an active ingredient.
Ciplactin 4mg Pills also helps to treat mild hives reaction and cold urticaria. Possible side effects of this are Sleepiness, dryness of mouth, Itchy skin rash.
Cyproheptadine should not be consumed by pregnant and breastfeeding ladies. Avoid taking Alcohol after taking this medicine, and can be taken with or without the food. Buy generic medicine online from Vcare pharmacy at an affordable price and you can get shipping worldwide.
Ciplactin 4mg is an antihistamine highly effective anti-allergic drug for skin and eye infections be it seasonal or continual. Infections like eye itching, watering eyes, and mild hives on the skin are completely cured by it.
Ciplacin is Equivalent of Periactin in the USA
( Cyproheptadine )
How To Order Ciplacin Online From V care pharmacy
How Periactin (Cyproheptadine) Works
Ciplactin 4 mg blocks the natural substances like serotonin and histamine that are responsible for inflammation, congestion, itching, and other allergic reactions.
Uses Of The Ciplactin Pills
Ciplactin tablet is used in the problem of:
- Vascular/Migraine Headache
- Allergic Disorders
- Appetite Stimulation
Precaution before use of Periactin
- after consuming Periactin you may feel Dizziness and Sleepiness so please avid drive after taking Periactin.
- Taking Alcohol before consuming Periactin can cause extreme Dizziness or Drowsiness so do not take alcohol after taking such medicine.
- Please Consult Your Doctor before taking This Medicine and also discuss your medical history
Side Effects Of The Ciplactin Pill
Consult Your Doctor when you have any of the problems as listed below
- allergic to the Periactin
- liver or kidney disease
- consuming alcohol or other drugs
- If you are attempting to imagine or pregnant ladies
- Consult a doctor if you are Breastfeeding women
- Have Epilepsy or like any Disease
Where should Ciplactin be stored?
- this medicine should be kept away from heat and moisture. Keep it at room temperature.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Please Avoid using expired medicines and before taking medicine consult your doctor and follow their advice
- The content about this medicine is only for informational purposes
- under any circumstances not to be treated as a substitute for any medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. always consult your doctor before taking these types of medicines.