ACCU CHECK ACTIVE
Quantity : 50 Test strips 1 Codind Chip
Accu Chek Active
In today's fast-paced world, diabetes has become a prevalent
health concern. With the increasing number of people diagnosed with diabetes,
it's crucial to have reliable tools to monitor blood glucose levels
effectively. One such tool is the Accu chek active glucometer known for its
accuracy and ease of use. In this comprehensive guide, we will explore
everything you need to know about Accu-Chek Active, its features, usage, test
strips, battery, instructions, and more.
What is Accu Chek Meter?
The Accu-chek meter is a state-of-the-art blood glucose monitoring system designed for individuals with diabetes. Manufactured by Roche Diagnostics, this glucometer offers a user-friendly experience and precise blood glucose readings, empowering users to manage their diabetes more effectively.
Key Features of Accu-Chek Active
- Accuracy: Accu-Chek Active is known for its reliable accuracy, ensuring that users get precise results every time they test their blood glucose levels.
- Large Display: The glucometer features a large LCD display, making it easy for users to read their results, even for those with visual impairments.
- Pre-Set Time and Date: The device comes with a pre-set time and date, eliminating the need for manual adjustments and ensuring accurate record-keeping.
- 500 Test Memory: Accu-Chek Active can store up to 500 test results, allowing users to track their glucose levels over time.
- Hassle-free Coding: The glucometer uses a code chip to calibrate, making the setup process hassle-free and error-free.
Accu chek glucometer usesThe Accu-Chek glucometer is a valuable tool for individuals with diabetes to monitor their blood glucose levels. It provides accurate and fast results, allowing users to make informed decisions about their diabetes management. With a small blood sample, typically obtained by pricking the fingertip, the glucometer measures the concentration of glucose in the blood. This information helps users and their healthcare providers track glucose levels, adjust medication or insulin doses, and make lifestyle changes to maintain optimal blood sugar control and overall health.
How to Use Accu-Chek Active
Using the Accu check meter is straightforward, even for first-time users. Follow these simple steps:
- Wash your hands with soap and water, then dry them thoroughly.
- Insert a new test strip into the Accu check meter.
- Use the lancing device to prick your fingertip gently.
- Touch the blood drop to the test strip, and the meter will automatically detect and analyze the blood.
- After a few seconds, your blood glucose reading will appear on the large display.
- The meter will automatically turn off after a few seconds of inactivity, preserving battery life.
How does accu-chek meter work?The Accu-Chek meter works by measuring blood glucose levels in a few simple steps. Users start by inserting a test strip into the meter. Then, they prick a fingertip to obtain a small drop of blood, which is applied to the test strip. The meter analyzes the blood sample to determine its glucose concentration and displays the result on its screen. This information is crucial for people with diabetes to manage their condition effectively, make appropriate dietary choices, and adjust insulin or medication dosages as needed.
Accu Chek Test Strips
The Accu Chek test strips are an integral part of the monitoring system. These strips are designed to work seamlessly with the Accu check meter. They are easy to handle and require a small blood sample for accurate results. Remember to store the test strips in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight, to maintain their efficacy.
Accu-chek meter Battery Replacement
Accu-Chek Meter is powered by a replaceable battery. The device comes with a long-lasting battery, ensuring uninterrupted usage for a substantial period. When the battery level becomes low, the meter will display a warning indicator. To replace the battery, follow these steps:
- Open the battery compartment at the back of the meter.
- Remove the old battery carefully.
- Insert a new battery, ensuring the correct polarity.
- Close the battery compartment securely.
How to Reset Accu-Chek Meter
Resetting the Accu-Chek Active is necessary when you replace the battery or face any technical issues. To reset the meter, follow these steps:
- Remove the battery from the compartment.
- Wait for approximately 10 seconds.
- Reinsert the battery.
- The meter will restart, and the reset process is complete.
How accurate are the readings from the Accu-Chek Meter?
The readings from the Accu check meter are known for their high accuracy and reliability. The glucometer's advanced technology ensures precise blood glucose measurements, giving users confidence in managing their diabetes effectively. With Accu-Chek Active, users can trust that the results they receive are dependable, allowing them to make informed decisions about their health and well-being.
Accu chek Glucometer charging
The Accu-Chek Glucometer comes equipped with a convenient charging feature that eliminates the need for frequent battery replacements. The device can be easily charged using the provided charging cable, ensuring that it remains ready for use whenever needed. This charging functionality not only saves time and effort but also ensures uninterrupted monitoring of blood glucose levels, making it a practical and user-friendly option for individuals managing diabetes.
How to check accu chek strips expiry date
To check the expiry date of Accu-Chek strips, follow these steps:
- Take a look at the packaging of the test strips. The expiry date is typically printed on the outer box.
- Check the label on the test strip vial or container. The expiry date is usually mentioned on the vial label.
- Additionally, each individual test strip wrapper may also have the expiry date printed on it.
Make sure to use Accu-Chek strips before the expiry date to ensure accurate and reliable blood glucose readings. Using expired test strips may result in inaccurate results and could impact the effectiveness of your diabetes management. If you find that your test strips have expired, dispose of them properly, and acquire a new, unexpired batch for your blood glucose monitoring needs.
Frequently asked Questions
How to insert strips in Accu-Chek Active?
To insert strips in Accu-Chek Active:
- Wash and dry your hands thoroughly.
- Open the meter's battery door and insert a test strip into the slot with the gold contacts facing up.
- The meter will turn on automatically.
- Ensure the code on the strip container matches the code on the meter's display.
- When the meter shows a blood drop symbol, apply a small drop of blood to the strip using a lancing device.
- Wait for the result to appear on the display.
How to check Accu-Chek Active strips' expiry date?
To check the expiry date of Accu-Chek Active strips:
- Look for the expiry date on the strip container's label.
- The date will be in the format "MM/YYYY," indicating the month and year when the strips expire.
How to check memory in Accu-Chek Active?
To check the memory in Accu-Chek Active:
- Turn on the meter.
- Press the "M" button to access the memory function.
- Scroll through the stored results using the arrow keys.
- The meter will display the date and time of each result along with the blood glucose reading.
How to check sugar with Accu-Chek Active?
To check your blood sugar with Accu-Chek Active:
- Insert a test strip into the meter as instructed above.
- Lance your fingertip with a compatible lancing device.
- Apply a drop of blood to the strip.
- The meter will display your blood glucose reading in mg/dL or mmol/L, depending on your settings.
How to use Accu-Chek trips?
To use Accu-Chek strips:
- Make sure your hands are clean and dry.
- Insert a strip into the meter following the instructions mentioned earlier.
- Apply a small drop of blood to the strip.
- Wait for the result to appear on the meter's display.
- Dispose of the used strip properly and turn off the meter when finished.
Is Accu-Chek Active rechargeable?
No, Accu-Chek Active is not rechargeable. It uses replaceable batteries, typically coin cell batteries, which need to be replaced when depleted.
Where to buy Accu-Chek Active test strips?
You can buy Accu-Chek Active test strips at various locations, including pharmacies, medical supply stores, online retailers, and some grocery stores. It's advisable to check with your local pharmacy or visit the official Accu-Chek website for authorized sellers.
Are Accu-Chek Active Stips compatible with the Accu-Chek Guide?
No, Accu-Chek strips are not compatible with Accu-Chek Guide meters. Each meter model typically requires a specific type of test strip, so make sure to use the strips designed for your meter to ensure accurate results.
How to change the battery in Accu-Chek Active?
To change the battery in Accu-Chek Active:
- Open the battery compartment on the back of the meter.
- Remove the old battery, typically a coin cell battery.
- Insert a new battery of the same type with the positive (+) side facing up.
- Close the battery compartment securely.
How to get a black activation chip for Accu-Chek Glucometer?
The Accu-Chek meter typically uses a coding system rather than an activation chip. To code or recode the meter, refer to the instructions provided with the test strips or check the user manual for your specific Accu-Chek Active model. You should not need to obtain a separate black activation chip for this meter.
In conclusion, the Accu-Chek Active is an exceptional blood glucose monitoring system that stands out for its accuracy, ease of use, and affordability. Whether you are newly diagnosed with diabetes or have been managing the condition for a while, the Accu-Chek Active can be your trusted companion in your journey to better health. With its user-friendly features and precise results, it empowers you to take control of your diabetes management effectively. So, don't wait any longer—start monitoring your blood glucose with Accu-Chek Active and take charge of your well-being today!
Your review is submitted successfully. It will be live after approval, and it takes up to 24 hrs.