A Complete Guide About Ovidac 5000 IU Injections
Ovidac 5000 IU contains an active ingredient called HCG. The injection work by stimulating the sex hormones. It stimulates testes in males and ovaries in females. But, women with ovarian cysts should avoid the injection.
What Is Ovidac 5000 IU?
Ovidac is an injection treatment that helps in improving sex hormones. Thus, both men and women can use the injection under a doctor's supervision. In females, the injection will control the egg release from the ovary. Likewise in males, the HCG can control the production of testosterone. However, a doctor can assist you in deciding the right injection dose for your needs.
- The injection can effectively cure female infertility. But only regular use of the injection will help women in ovulation.
- In IVF treatment, Ovidac 5000 IU is used to produce eggs. Moreover, it can improve the efficiency of IVF treatment in females.
- Injection assists men suffering from undescended testes. Therefore the right dose of Ovidac will improve the sperm count.
- In addition, delayed puberty can be cured using Ovidac in the right amount.
Warning and Precautions
Inform your doctor if you are dealing with any of the conditions such as;-
- Allergic to HCG or other ingredients
- Have stomach surgery or twisting ovary
- Have pituitary illness or thyroid
- Dealing with breast, womb, or ovarian cancer
- Also suffering from blood clots, heart disease, or diabetes
Directions For Using Ovidac 5000 IU
Before using the injection, you should follow a few steps.
- A doctor or nurse will give you the injection
- He will ensure that you choose the right dose for your condition
- You need to pay extra attention after getting your first injection
- Injections should be given under your skin or muscle
What Are The Side Effects Of Ovidac 5000 IU?
Rare Side Effects
Some Ovidac 5000 IU users get side effects (common and rare). However, not all users get side effects.
- Some allergic reactions at the injection site. It might include
- Also fever and rash on your whole body
- Heavy pain in the abdomen, diarrhea or nausea
- Painful breast (or other symptoms of OHSS)
- Fluid collection in the abdomen or chest
- Also blood clots in the vessels
- Retention of fluid in tissues
- Swelling in ankle or feet
- Unwanted enlargement of breast
- Also Enhanced androgen production
Common Side Effects
- Fluid retention
- Mood changes also
How To Store The Injection?
Ovidac should be stored properly to avoid a decrease in inefficiency. Let's have a look at the simple steps to store the injection.
- Keep it in the refrigerator at a temperature of 2-8°. Avoid freezing it.
- Store the medicine away from your pets and children
- Avoid the use of injection after the expiry date
- Also keep the injection away from direct sunlight
When Not To Use The Injections?
Below listed are a few cases when you should avoid Ovidac.
- If you are allergic to gonadotropic medications, avoid Ovidac
- Men suffering from prostate cancer should also avoid the injection
- Children dealing with precocious puberty should stay away from HCG
A Few Common Concerns
The effect of the injection will vary from one person to another. However, you will receive the best effects after 6 hours of the injection. The injection does not show any side effects if you take it properly.
- Use of injection in pregnant women is prohibited
- Breastfeeding mothers should not inject Ovidac
- Do not combine the alcohol with Ovidac. Because it can alter the benefits and give a negative impact
- Also do not self inject the medicine if you have liver or kidney disease
How does Ovidac 5000 IU Work?
The Ovidac 5000 IU Injections work as a sex hormone. Thus, it improves the way your body produces sex hormones. Many males often deal with low sperm count. It can affect their sexual desire and overall health too. It can lead to another disease called erectile dysfunction.
Using the injection in the right dosage will improve your sex health. Further, it can treat delayed puberty and other infertility issues. In women, the injection will also help in improving egg release.
The injection can be painful and can cause mild tenderness also. However, the pain is natural and will go on its own. But if you experience unbearable pain, contact your doctor. Giving your doctor your medical history is crucial. Because it will help you lower the chances of side
effects. Also, it ensures that you get the best benefits from the injection.
What Is The Right Dosage For Injection?
A doctor can help you decide the right dosage for the injection. Some factors that a doctor will analyze include:
- Patient's age
- Health condition
- Other medicines also
Overdose and missed doses can affect your health. Therefore, you should contact your doctor.
You should take the injection under a doctor's supervision. You should keep an eye out for the after-effects of the injection. If you feel any unwanted signs, rush for medical help. Negligence can impact your reproductive health. Patients suffering from heart disease should avoid the medicine. Women using Ovidac often give birth to twins. If you want any advice, talk to your doctor.