Nizagara 100 mg is out of stock instead of this we will send Cenforce 100 mg (130 pills)
Product Code : VC200
Generic Name : Sildenafil Citrate
Brand Name : Viagra
Manufacture : Uni-SulePvt. Ltd.
Presentation : Blister
Delivery Days : 10-12 working days
Quantity : 90 Pills
Nizagara 100 mg
What is Nizagara 100?
How Does Nizagara 100mg(Sildenafil) Work?
Benefits of Nizagara 100(Sildenafil)
1. Rekindling Intimacy
2. Enhanced Endurance
3. Improved Self-Esteem
4. Medical Approval and Safety
How do I use Nizagara 100?
Dosage of Nizagara 100mg
- Symptoms that occur due to overdose are indigestion, headache, stuffy nose, and dizziness.
- In case you see the above symptoms or feel you have taken an extra dose of Nizagara 100, reach out to your medical expert or the nearest hospital at the earliest.
- Take the missed dose after you recall it.
- If you have the next dose on schedule, skip this missed dose and proceed with the regular dose.
- Do not try to take a double dose of Nizagara 100mg tablets to make up for the missed dose.
Interactions to consider before taking this tablet
- Sensitive to the active ingredient or other ingredients of Nizagara 100 tablets.
- Serious kidney diseases
- Acute cardiac distress
- Thyroid disorders
- Severe atherosclerosis
- Acute trauma of the spine
- Anatomical abnormalities of the penis
- Multiple myeloma
- Crescent-cell anemia
Precautions and Warnings
- Individuals with a history of heart disease or using medicines for heart-related issues should use this medicine carefully, as it can drop blood pressure to a great extent and can be harmful for those already having heart problems.
- Patients having bleeding disorders or using anticoagulant medicines should use this medicine with caution, as it can elevate the chances of bleeding.
- Individuals with serious renal impairment should be cautious while using Nizagara 100, and the doctor may prescribe them a lower dose of Nizagara 100mg.
- People with serious hepatic impairment need to be careful while using this tablet and start with a lower dose.
- Children, breastfeeding women, and pregnant women should not use this tablet.
- People allergic to Sildenafil or other elements of Nizagara 100 tablets should avoid using this drug.
- People with depression, anxiety, etc. should use this tablet with caution as it can make their condition worse.
- Avoid smoking, as it can impact the efficacy of Nizagara 100 mg and may increase the chances of side effects.
- Use this pill as needed, avoid taking extra doses, and avoid taking it more than once a day.
- Using Nizagara 100 for longer periods can increase the side effects.
- Before you start taking this tablet, consult your medical expert to learn about its efficacy, side effects, interactions, dosage, etc.
Directions for Storage
- Keep Nizagara 100mg in a safe and dry place where children and pets are not able to react. It is essential to store it in a secure place to avoid accidental damage to its original packaging.
- Make sure the tablet is not exposed to direct light, moisture, or heat. It should not be exposed to a radiator or window, as it can hinder the efficacy and quality of the medicine.
- If you are traveling and carrying these tablets, store them in their normal packaging in a dry and cool spot. Avoid its exposure to moisture and high temperatures.
- Try not to store this medicine in a car or in a place where it is exposed to high temperatures, as it can affect the efficacy of the tablet.
- If you have doubts about the efficacy and safety of Nizagara 100, check if there are any signs of deterioration or damage before taking it.
- If you are using other drugs, do not store them with this tablet as they can interact. So, discuss this with your medical expert to clear up any doubts about the packaging of this tablet.
Things to tell your medical expert before taking Nizagara 100mg
- If you have or have had heart issues like angina, an irregular heartbeat, a heart attack, heart failure, chest pain, or narrowing of the aortic valve.
- have had heart surgery back in 6 months.
- Suffering from pulmonary hypertension
- have had a heart stroke
- suffering from uncontrolled low blood pressure and high blood pressure.
- have a deformity of penis shape
- had/had an erection that continued for 4-plus hours
- suffering from issues related to blood cells like leukemia, multiple myeloma, and anemia.
- Suffering from retinitis pigmentosa. It is an eye disease that runs in the family.
- Had vision loss due to eye disease that is NAION
- Suffering from bleeding problems
- had or have stomach ulcers
- Suffering from liver problems.
- suffering from kidney dialysis or other problems.
- Suffering from any other health issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I combine Nizagara 100mg with other ED medicines?
I am an alcoholic. Will it have any impact on the efficacy of Nizagara 100 mg?
How long will it take for Nizagara 100-mg tablet to show efficacy?
How long will the outcome of this ED medicine last?
Can Nizagara 100 be taken with meals?
Is this tablet advisable for males of all age groups?
How long does it take for this table to get flushed out of the body?
Can diabetic patients use Nizagara 100?
Can I use this tablet for recreational purposes if I don’t have an ED problem? Would it be safe?
Your review is submitted successfully. It will be live after approval, and it takes up to 24 hrs.