Flixotide Discus - 100 mcg
Quantity : 60 Doses
Breath of Fresh Air: The Science Behind Flixotide Discus
Unveiling the Mechanism
Benefits Beyond Compare
Effective Symptom Control
Prevention of Exacerbations
Science in Action: How Flixotide Discus Works
A Step Towards a Breathable Future
How to use this
Precautions and Warning
- You are allergic to fluticasone propionate or any of the other ingredients in this medicine
- You have ever been diagnosed with diabetes mellitus
- You have ever experienced tuberculosis or thrush in your mouth
- You are consuming Flixotide along with other steroid tablets or just finished taking steroid tablets.
- You are taking other medications- a type of antiviral medicine known as a - protease inhibitor or fungal infection medicines like ketoconazole
- You are pregnant/planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Your breathing or wheezing gets worse after using this medication is recommended that children being treated with steroids, including Flixotide Diskus have their height checked regularly by their doctor.
FAQ's About Flixotide Discus
What is Flixotide Discus?
How Does Flixotide Discus Work?
Who Can Benefit from Flixotide Discus?
Is Flixotide Discus Safe to Use?
How is Flixotide Discus Administered?
- Open the discus by holding it in one hand and placing the thumb of your other hand in the thumb grip.
- When the lever clicks, move it away from you.
- Breathe out gently, away from the discus.
- Close your lips around the mouthpiece after placing it in your mouth.
- Breathe deeply and forcefully through the discus.
- Remove the discus from your mouth and exhale slowly.
- Remember to rinse your mouth with water after using Flixotide Discus to prevent any potential side effects.
How Soon Can I Expect Results?
Can Flixotide Discus Replace My Rescue Inhaler?
Your review is submitted successfully. It will be live after approval, and it takes up to 24 hrs.